Are you serious about changing your life and getting free from alcohol or drugs?
Has Ice taken too much of your life, finances and family?
This program will help you begin to unravel the mess and chaos. There is no magic bullet; but there are steps you can take to regain much of what you have lost, and get on that road to wholeness and recovery.
Who is this program for?
This program is open to people struggling with addictions, or people dealing with loved ones who are struggling with addictions. It is important that anyone attending this program is serious about wanting to get free, and taking some action to do so
Purpose of this program
- To receive teaching each week on facing and dealing with addictive mindsets and behaviours
- To understand the anatomy of an addict, and the addiction cycle
- To understand the peripheral issues such as low self-esteem, co-dependency, anxiety, relationships and abusive childhoods, and how they contribute to an addictive mindset
- To develop an ongoing strategy to protect you from taking a first drink or drug, or help to help someone else struggling with addiction
- To begin a journey of wholeness and freedom from addictions
Working the 12 steps
Steps 2 and 3 best explain the 12 step principles:
- Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
- Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
This 12 Step program is run by Bacchus Marsh Life Church. Pastor Merv Patton has been the Senior Pastor of Bacchus Marsh Life Church for over 20 years and works closely with people from all walks of life. Many of the people who Merv has worked with have overcome their hurdles and enjoy a life free from addiction.
The success of the program depends on how serious you are about changing and living a life free from substance dependency.
For enquiries and expressions of interest contact Pastor Merv Patton 0412 290 036